New set of brows - £200.00
Included within this, is a free complimentary consultation to discuss the procedure, determine your suitability for this procedure and to discuss your requirements. Pre-consultation advice will be provided as well as information on the aftercare, the expected healing process and recommendations on maintaining the brows.
The 6week top up and suggested annual colour boost will be discussed so you have a full understand of the entire microblading journey before you commit to the treatment.
Please note aftercare instructions and healing information will also be provided during the main procedure.
During this initial consultation a scratch / patch skin test will be required and this must be carried out at least 24-48 hours prior to your first session.
On the day of the procedure, the brows are measured and designed and checked by you to ensure you are happy. Though our faces are not perfectly symmetrical, every effort is made to create as much symmetry as possible. In the industry a well known phrase is- 'Brows are Sisters, not Twins'.
Once satisfied, the procedure then takes place to the topically anaesthetised eyebrow area.
Please note that the price for full eyebrow reconstruction will be determined upon evaluation.
6 Week Top Up - £75.00
A 6 week top up is required once the initial procedure is healed. This top up session is necessary to perfect and refine the brows as everyone heals differently and outcomes will vary. During this session, pigment is added to the existing hair strokes to ensure colour retention until the recommended yearly colour boost. This session allows for pigment colour to be adjusted if necessary, for areas to be refilled where colour has not held well and for more strokes to be added wherever needed.
Top up sessions should not be done much earlier than 6 weeks after the initial microblading session to ensure pigment colour has fully settled into the skin- 4 weeks at an absolute minimum. More importantly, this provides sufficient time for the tissue to fully heal to prevent scar damage.
* Please note, if you fail to attend your top up appointment within 6 weeks your results will fade and you will be charged at the full rate on your next appointment.
* Please also note that pigment retention cannot be guaranteed by any Microblading Technician, and in some cases a 3rd top up visit may be required. This can be due to the unique qualities of each persons individual’s skin and personal lifestyles and unfortunately this cannot be predetermined. Factors such as sun exposure, medications, oily skin types and certain skincare products can also speed up the fading process, along with poor post procedure aftercare however ways to protect the brows will be discussed in full. This 3rd appointment is charged at the same rate of the initial 6 week top up session. A 3rd top up appointment may also be required if you decided to change the shape of the microbladed brows from that agreed and carried out at the initial procedure. This is because the new strokes added at the initial 6 week top up session would then need a 6 week follow up as standard.
Colour Boost - £125.00
A colour boost is recommended to keep your brows looking fresh and optimal. This is because the pigment will gradually soften and fade overtime. This is completed in one session.
Please note, the above price is valid for all colour boosts booked within 14 months of the initial procedure being carried out. Any colour boost booked after this time will be charged at the standard rate for a new set of brows.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU RETURN WHILST THE STROKES ARE STILL VISABLE. It is important that the strokes are still visable for the technician to see. If the strokes are too faded, this may be treated at the price of a new procedure and will again require a 4-6 week top up.
Due to the unique qualities of each persons individual’s skin and personal lifestyles, it is not possible to guarantee how long your results will last. Pigment can start to fade, on average, between 6-12 months and fading is usually gradual and natural looking. Every persons skin is different however and some skin will retain pigment better than others. Although it tends to be referred to as an 'annual' colour boost, some people will require this before, anywhere between 6-12 months, while others may be able to wait 1 year +. Factors such as sun exposure, medications, oily skin types and certain skincare products can also speed up the fading process, along with poor post procedure aftercare.
* Please note the price of a colour boost/retouch for work previously carried out by another technician, will be determined upon evaluation.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Rates are subject to change without notice. This will not affect prior bookings secured via a deposit.
* A non refundable/non-transferable deposit of £50 is required when booking your procedure. A chosen date and time is then secured and my time is allocated specifically to you. This deposit will be deducted from your final bill which is due on the day of your appointment and must be paid in full. Payment is accepted via Cash, Card Payment or Bank Transfer. Payment must be cleared before the procedure takes place. Cancellations are non-refundable.
*Gift Vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months otherwise they will no longer be validated. This also applies to appointments which have been paid in full in advance.
* Please arrive for your appointment on time as this can affect other scheduled appointments booked in, and can conflict with additional work and childcare commitments held by the technician. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, Ibrowink Boutique reserves the right to cancel your appointment and your deposit may be forfeited.