How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Ibrowink Boutique with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Ibrowink Boutique collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
When Ibrowink Boutique processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Ibrowink Boutique securely stores your data in a secure database.
Ibrowink Boutique will keep your data for the length of time that you are an Ibrowink Boutique customer and for up to 5 years after you stop being an Ibrowink Boutique customer. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by removing your information from our database.
Ibrowink Boutique would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Ibrowink Boutique from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us via email or via the contact form.
What are your data protection rights?
Ibrowink Boutique would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Ibrowink Boutique for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Ibrowink Boutique correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Ibrowink Boutique to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Ibrowink Boutique erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Ibrowink Boutique restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Ibrowink Boutique’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Ibrowink Boutique transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Ibrowink Boutique uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Ibrowink Boutique uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Ibrowink Boutique sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Ibrowink Boutique has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.