Vitamin B12 Injectionsfor vitamin B12 deficiancy
Everything you need to know
What are Vitamin B12 injections?
Vitamin B12 injections are used to treat lower levels of this vitamin in the body. This is often referred to as a deficiency. B12 helps your body use fat and carbohydrates for energy and make protein. It also has an important role within the blood, cells and nerves.
When it comes to Vitamin Injections, it is deemed better for our bodies to absorb liquid vitamins over their counterparts, pills.
Could you be lacking in Vitamin B12?
If you experience the following, you could well be lacking vitamin B12:
- Extreme tiredness and fatigue
- Lack of energy
- Muscle weakness
- Foggy head
- Overall feeling of poor wellbeing
- Pins and needles (paraesthesia)
- Sore and red tongue (rare)
- Mouth ulcers
- Disturbed vision
- Psychological conditions which may include depression and confusion
- Problems with memory, understanding and judgement
Benefits to B12 injection includes:
- Improved clarity
- Clearer mind / improved – mindset
- Increased general health / wellbeing
- Increased energy
- Improved stamina
- Less fatigued and lethargic
- Metabolism health promoted
- Assisted regulation of the nervous system helping to manage stress levels.
- Improved poor heart health
increase energy. increase wellbeing.
Vitamin B12 is essential to your overall health and wellbeing.
B12 is also essential for healthy hair, skin and nails. It helps with consistent renewal of the skin and cell production.
B12 helps to maintain a healthy digestive system. It is believed to help with the protection against heart disease, improving unhealthy cholesterol levels and protecting against strokes and high blood pressure.
Furthermore, B12 can help to protect against cancers including prostate, breast, colon and lung cancer.
not for everyone
Suitability for the treatment / Contraindications
- Allergy to it (hypersensitivity)
- Cardiac arrhythmias/Irregular heartbeat
- Acutely Unwell
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
(You will be required to disclose any medication you may take to determine that the B12 injection is suitable).
Side effects of the Vitamin B12 injection are very low and very rare – even if there is a high dose already within the body. This will be discussed at the point of consultation.
When to administer:
We recommend a person with a B12 deficiency to have one weekly injection for two to three weeks and then reduce this to once a month. There is some flexibility around this.
- Ibrowink boutique uses the prescription B12 Hydroxocobalamin.
Contact Ibrowink Boutique to book your Vitamin B12 injection.
the boring but important bit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Rates are subject to change without notice. This will not affect prior bookings secured via a deposit.
* A non refundable/non-transferable deposit of £100 is required when booking your procedure. A chosen date and time is then secured and my time is allocated specifically to you. This deposit will be deducted from your final bill which is due on the day of your appointment and must be paid in full. Payment is accepted via Cash, Card Payment or Bank Transfer. Payment must be cleared before the procedure takes place. Cancellations are non-refundable.
* Please arrive for your appointment on time as this can affect other scheduled appointments booked in, and can conflict with additional work and childcare commitments held by the technician. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, Ibrowink Boutique reserves the right to cancel your appointment and your deposit may be forfeited.
Chat With Us
Discovery phase. Ask questions about the treatments. We gather information about you, your requirements, your skin type and the results you are aiming for so we can best advise you.
Discover the right treatments for you. We will explain the different treatments and what the right options are for your individual requirements.
Get you booked in
You are ready to go. We book you in and then give you the information to prepare for your appointment and also advise you of the suitable aftercare to get the most out of your treatment.
Send us a message
Say hello 👋
We will gladly answer any of your questions. The best way to contact us is via Facebook Messenger. If you do not have a Facebook account then send us a message by filling in the form below.
We aim to reply as soon as possible, please check your "junk mail" folder or "spam" folder incase we happen to slip in there.