Li-FT Tattoo RemovalSaline Tattoo Removal
non-laser tattoo removal
Ibrowink Boutique is delighted to offer Saline Tattoo Removal.
If you’ve had permanent makeup done that you are really not happy with, whether it be the colour, the shape or the symmetry, then this treatment can help.
We offer both EMERGENCY TATTOO REMOVAL (within 48 hours of original treatment) and REMOVAL / LIGHTENING on permanent makeup that was tattooed/microbladed some time ago.
Everything you need to know
What is Li-FT Saline Removal?
Li-FT Saline Removal is a revolutionary non-laser tattoo removal method, using a saline solution lightening system.
Benefits to using Li-FT Saline removal as opposed to other methods such as laser:
- Li-FT does not harm the hair follicles on the skin and hair does not need to be removed.
- Li-FT is far more comfortable for the client than other removal methods such as laser and is not colour restricted. It therefore has the ability to remove all colours including those containing titanium dioxide, something present in many inks and pigments.
- Often a client will be unclear on what pigment, inks or ingredients are within their skin and sadly this will only come to light once laser sessions have started and have been unsuccessful with removing certain colours.
- Furthermore there is a lowered risk of scar tissue to the risks associated with that of laser methods, and this can be essential for the success of future permanent makeup and re-tattooing over those same areas.
- Lastly, Saline / Li-FT works by lifting the pigment up and straight out of the body through a process called Osmosis, whereas lasers work by pushing pigment back down further into the body, to be flushed out via a person’s lymphatic system.
Comfortable. Not colour restricted.
Safe Tattoo Removal method.
Any kind of tattoo removal is a process and very dependent upon a number of individual factors.
The number of treatments required therefore varies but is usually between one to six sessions. How your skin is responding will be assessed throughout your treatments.
Results will vary depending on, but not limited to, the client’s skin condition, health profile, the ability to heal well and the body’s response to the treatment, the type and colour of pigment to be lightened, the depth of pigment placement, the amount of layers and saturation of pigment, technique used, whether lightening is sufficient or full removal is desired, and compliance with Li-FT aftercare instructions. Some tattoo lightening procedures will be more or less successful, based on these factors.
A full consultation will take place prior to any treatment where the following will be covered: Contraindications, pre and post advice, the treatment process and limitations/expectations including the ideal goal we are looking/hoping to achieve.
Each treatment will be spaced approximately eight weeks apart.
Li-FT Saline Removal is £130.00 per session.
You are in safe hands
How It Works
Chat With Us
Discovery phase. Ask questions about the treatments. We gather information about you, your requirements, your skin type and the results you are aiming for so we can best advise you.
Discover the right treatments for you. We will explain the different treatments and what the right options are for your individual requirements.
Get you booked in
You are ready to go. We book you in and then give you the information to prepare for your appointment and also advise you of the suitable aftercare to get the most out of your treatment.
Send us a message
Say hello 👋
We will gladly answer any of your questions. The best way to contact us is via Facebook Messenger. If you do not have a Facebook account then send us a message by filling in the form below.
We aim to reply as soon as possible, please check your "junk mail" folder or "spam" folder incase we happen to slip in there.