Ombré/Powder BrowsAirbrush Ombré Brows
Everything you need to know
What is Airbrush Ombré/Powder Brows?
Airbrush Ombré Brows are carried out using a digital machine and offer a gradual fade in density from a Dense Defined Baseline up to a soft Borderless Pixel Headline. They are perfect for those wanting a little more strength over the super natural Microbladed look.
These brows heal with a soft powdery finish which mimics the appearance of makeup, without any harshness or strong upper borderline.
Ombré airbrush creates seamless stunning brows which remain soft yet defined and take away the need for the daily application/reapplication of makeup.
seemless stunning brows.
Bespoke brows designed for you.
The density in an ombré brow can be adapted to the client, from a soft and subtle ombré brow, up to a strong and dense ombré brow.
Powder Brows are similar but don’t graduate up to to a soft fade so the density is similar throughout the majority of the brow.
Ombré brows tend to have longer retention over Microblading, usually 1-2 years. Results vary depending on the persons skin type and biology, including other environmental factors.
Ombré brows are suitable for ALL skin types unlike Microblading, and are usually a 2 stage process.
At the 2nd refresh appointment which is carried out approximately 6 weeks later, more pigment is implanted to any areas requiring more density, or any areas which have been lost or lightened during healing.
Adapted to you.
Free consultations are provided at iBrowink Boutique and the most suitable brow type will be discussed – Each set of brows designed are totally bespoke to you using pigment made with the very best ingredients.
Techniques are used to improve or create eyebrow definition, to cover gaps of lost hair, to extend the eyebrows or to fully reconstruct the brows where they have little/no hair.
Sparse or missing brows can be completely restored.
Please advise your technician if you have previously had Microblading or any cosmetic tattooing of the brows.
- Improve or create eyebrow definition
- Used to cover gaps of lost hair
- Techniques can extend the eyebrows
- Used to fully reconstruct the brows where they have little/no hair.
- Can completely restor sparse or missing brows
- Tend to have longer retention over other treatment.
- Mimics the appearance of make up.
super soft. powdery finish.
Barely There Brows
Barely There Brows are also carried out using a digital machine. They offer a super soft pixelated powdery finish which is borderless and translucent.
These are perfect for those who are just wanting a slightly shading/colour behind the brow for some definition and to better frame the face, without anything looking too bold or dense.
They are the perfect introductory brow for those who are a little hesitant about semi permanent makeup as the density can be increased should they ever wish to go more bold in the future.
‘Barely There Brows’ tend to last around 1+ years however results vary depending on the persons skin type, biology, medical state and environmental factors. ‘Barely There Brows’ are suitable for ALL skin types, and are usually only a one stage process, being complete after the first session.
Although suitable for all skin types, Barely There brows are not always suitable for all brows types. Suitability with be discussed with your technician.
the boring but important bit.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Rates are subject to change without notice. This will not affect prior bookings secured via a deposit.
* A non refundable/non-transferable deposit of £100 is required when booking your procedure. A chosen date and time is then secured and my time is allocated specifically to you. This deposit will be deducted from your final bill which is due on the day of your appointment and must be paid in full. Payment is accepted via Cash, Card Payment or Bank Transfer. Payment must be cleared before the procedure takes place. Cancellations are non-refundable.
* Please arrive for your appointment on time as this can affect other scheduled appointments booked in, and can conflict with additional work and childcare commitments held by the technician. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, Ibrowink Boutique reserves the right to cancel your appointment and your deposit may be forfeited.
Chat With Us
Discovery phase. Ask questions about the treatments. We gather information about you, your requirements, your skin type and the results you are aiming for so we can best advise you.
Discover the right treatments for you. We will explain the different treatments and what the right options are for your individual requirements.
Get you booked in
You are ready to go. We book you in and then give you the information to prepare for your appointment and also advise you of the suitable aftercare to get the most out of your treatment.
Send us a message
Say hello 👋
We will gladly answer any of your questions. The best way to contact us is via Facebook Messenger. If you do not have a Facebook account then send us a message by filling in the form below.
We aim to reply as soon as possible, please check your "junk mail" folder or "spam" folder incase we happen to slip in there.